- Unless otherwise specified M.A. Griffith warrants products covered against defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from the date of the original invoice.
- In the event of such defects within the warranty period M.A. Griffith will at its option replace or recondition the product without charge.
- M.A. Griffith will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages or other costs resulting from labour charges, delays, vandalism, negligence, incorrect plumbing designs, fouling caused by foreign matter, damage from adverse water conditions, chemicals, or any other circumstances over which M.A. Griffith has no control.
- This warranty shall be invalidated by any abuse, misuse, misapplication, or improper installation of the product.
Return Goods Policy:
- Strictly no return of goods for credit after 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- No goods can be returned for credit without prior approval and return authority issued.
- A restocking fee will apply.
- Sender is responsible to return goods to our warehouse, except by prior arrangement.
- Products specially made are subject to a non-returnable policy.