- Unless otherwise specified, MAG warrants products covered against defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from the date of the original shipment.
- In the event of such defects within the warranty period MAG will, at its option, replace or recondition the product without charge.
- MAG will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages or other costs resulting from labour charges, delays, vandalism, negligence, incorrect plumbing designs, fouling caused by foreign matter, damage from adverse water conditions, chemicals, or any other circumstances over which MAG has no control.
- This warranty shall be invalidated by any abuse, misuse, misapplication, or improper installation of the product.
Return Goods Policy
- Strictly no return of goods for credit after 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- No goods can be returned for credit without prior approval and return authority issued.
- A restocking fee will apply.
- Freight on returned goods must be borne by the sender, except by prior arrangement.
- Products which are specially or custom made and/or specials are not returnable.
Full MAG Terms and Conditions of Sale – please see PDF. Terms and Conditions of Sale