Choose from 3 types of Trap Priming Systems: Pressure drop activated, Continuous flow and Electronic Trap Seal Primers.
The MAG-MIFAB Pressure drop activated trap primer (MRA500) offers these key benefits:
- Activated with a pressure drop as little as 21 kPa
- No air pre-charge required
- Minimum line pressure of 140kPA-max 560kPa
- Fully Serviceable
- No adjustments required
- Replaceable sediment filter and servicing
- Inter-changeable cartridge tubes
- Fourview holes (air gaps) for easy inspection of performance
- Distribution Units available, serving up to 10 floor drain taps
- WaterMark approved
The MIFAB TSP-2 Series Continuous flow primer is the ‘Original’ style of trap seal primer – with a neoprene rubber poppet float on the inside that rises upward as water flows through the primer. Continuous flow primers are used when water pipes are larger and need a “flow through” or “continuous flow” instead of smaller drops of water.
MAG’s Electronic trap seal primers automatically maintain the water seal of floor drain traps and are available as a pre-assembled, programmed electronic system. Also available is our Hot Water Flushing System which automatically flushes hot water (or cold water) down waste pipes to prevent grease build up.